Friday, July 30, 2010

The opening reception @ Wayne COunty COmmunity College went well. I had the opportunity to meet people from the Art Institute of Michigan, Wayne State University, the UNESCO as well as many college administrators. Saffell, one of the contributing artists was there too.

My Big sister, Waduda, my niece, Malika, brother-in-law Musa, and family friend, Nathaniel also made it!

A very great treat was seeing my colleague Mariyam.

I'm very blessed to have so many people supporting this exhibit - like my driving buddy - Alicia. SHe helped me make the drive from rand Rapids to Detroit. We to the opportunity to dine at They Say for the first time. Our dinner was very good.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

This is very useful information on the opening reception party. Couple of months ago, I arranged my house warming party by booking an excellent event space San Francisco. Decorated venue with amazing decorations and had great time.